Friday 16 November 2012

The Red Warriors Is Forever




Assalamualaikum & Hello. Today, Ill post about my favourite soccer team. Before that, let me ask you a few question. Do you love soccer? Do you watch a football match? Which team is your favourite team?
I guess many all of you love to watch a football match, right? Even girls like to watch a football. Same goes to me. Do you want to know about my favourite soccer team?

Okay my favourite team is Kelantan FA or known as The Red Warriors. For me, Kelantan FA have an excellent teamwork, good and skillful player and play nicely on the match. Besides that, I have strong reason why I support The Red Warriors because my hometown is at Kota Bharu, Kelantan. So directly, I'm biggest fans of Kelantanese. Hee ;)


There is a few stars player of The Red Warriors which is Nor Shahrul Idlan Talaha (MAT YO), Indra Putra Muhyidin & Khairul Fahmi (APEK).


* The Achievement Of Kelantan FA for year 2012 :-

- Piala FA Cup Winner
- Piala Malaysia Cup Winner
- Piala Liga Super Winner

* Anugerah Bola Sepak Kebangsaan 2012 :-

- Persatuan Bola Sepak Terbaik
- Penjaga Gol Terbaik ( Khairul Fahmi Che Mat )
- Penyerang Terbaik ( Norshahrul Idlan Talaha )
- Pemain Paling Bernilai ( Norshahrul Idlan Talaha )











No comments:

Post a Comment