Wednesday 24 October 2012

New Blogger



Hello Classmate, first of all.. Welcome to my blog, feel free to follow my blog :) I'm new blogger here, many things I have to learn about blog. Please don't expect something special @ different on my blog from others. Okie? I hope you guys understand my situation.Now, it's time to introduce myself. My name is Mohd Zahier, my nickname is Zex. I'm still a student. I live in a small town at Malaysia.. Haa. Try to find me, this world are not bigger as you think okie? I think that's all for now, I can't tell you more details about my life because it's very dangerous. So from now on, I will share and tell you all about my life here. Its all about legendary cute boy life. I'm just joking :D Please give me some support  by following my blog. I'm not good in English, but I'll try my best to correct my English Grammar.  Thanks for supporting me. You follow me and I will follow you. Its easy right?Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment