Thursday 29 November 2012

SISPA PA : Latihan Medan




Assalamualaikum & Hello. I just came back from the camp, 3 days & 2 nights.. Today, l'll post my story about what happened last week. Last week on 23 until 25 November 2012, I had a "Latihan Medan Camping at Pasir Puteh Resort, Hulu Selangor". Actually this camping is for SISPA Puncak Alam part 1 only. This "Latihan Medan Camping" will give input about what we learn in part 1. This camping must be attend for SISPA part 1. If not they will effect the carry marks for the next semester.. This camping carry 70%, it is a large marks right? 

I'm enjoyed this camping.. This is because i got many experiences and friends at there. I learned about CPR, how to survive in jungle, how to do rope knot, learn about how to be a strong team and many more. This camping have many good and interesting inputs. If I have an opportunity, I will follow all activities by JPAM :)


Here, I upload a few pictures. Enjoyed ! This is what I learnt from the camp :)











No comments:

Post a Comment